Photo: Michi Gasteiger (www.michig.de)

Sonntag, 13. März 2011

Nendaz FWQ 4* Star Event

Hello guys,


just came back from Nendaz Switzerland the last Tour Stopp in Europe pretty much. Well there is one more contest in the beginning of May in Roldal Norway, which I was planing to go to, but at the moment competing just sucks.

Nendaz is supposed to be biggest and exciting contest all year, everyboday is fired up about it. Lets talk about my point of view. The Nendaz freeride was definitly the worst organized comp I´ve ever been to. First of all there was no snow at all, we were riding moguls, okay everyone had to do it but it was so much hustle to get from one venue to the other. No one was just informed right...we didnt even got proper bibs and it was also the most expensive comp. of the year. So lets say it like that, I wasn´t pleased with the Nendaz Freeride at all.
I had two good runs but kinda crashed at the end of both of them. I stomped sick cliffs and tumbeld after i stomped them...pretty weird and really bad luck - at the moment luck is not my friend. Well I guess I need to work harder but after a season I with injuries troughout, I am still pretty happy. Next week we finally go just skiing and filming no competing anymore. True spirit, just go out there and have fun. I hope I stay healthy from now on....

Here is one of the runs from Nendaz, I skied again, fluid and fast and stomped all cliffs clean, but just dont have the right luck at the moment...but i´ll come back, I am staying positive.



I´ll keep u guys posted about Norway, actually I am pretty stoked to check out Norway, lets see how I feel, if I am fully recovered from all injuries I am ready to show the norwegians and the rest of the world how germans ski when they are healthy... :D

Till than everybody should try to enjoy life as much as possible.....our thoughts go to the people in Japan right now....

peace

Eric :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen